Since then, he’s written a book proposing a new CXO position — Chief Culture Officer — to help organizations thrive through these changes. You can join the online community he’s started for the book here.
With Grant, let’s discuss:
- What does culture mean in this context?
- What are the CCO’s duties?
- How does one anticipate cultural trends?
- What is a “living, breathing organization”?
- How can a CCO change an organization? With what tools?
Here’s the podcast: Yi-Tan Call 257 Chief Culture Officer (summary)